WOW is all I can say I am in LOVE with these new stamps I made a couple of cards last night using the new sweet and toxic stamp set from the greeting farm. This one I coloured using watercolour pencils, the papers are basic grey 'eerie' love these papers so much will have to keep my eyes open to see if I can get more of these. The scalloped edge was made with a mathar stewart punch. The polka dot ribbon is from my stash as well as the black roses. The sentiment and little skull come with the stamp set and the bats are a cuttlebug die.
Im entering this card into a couple of challenges ...
Burtonesque - School for Ghouls
Totally Gorjuss - Flower
A Pocket Full of Posies - Floral Fantasy
I will leave you with a couple of photos of my new tattoo that I have been promising for a while now, you can see from the photos why it took so long to complete ...




a







10 comments:
very cute card and how intricate is that tattoo? Very pretty design x
Holy Time consuming Batman!!! That tattoo is TOTALLY FREAKIN AMAZNG!!!!!! Sweet Wickedness!
Card is awesome as well, but that tat.....LOVE IT!!!
Your tattoo looks like they all just stepped out of the Fairies book!
Beautiful work.
Your card is cute, but horribly upstaged by your new tatt.
Wow, wow, wow!!! Laura your tat is just amazing - don't know how you got through having that done!! Fabulous design!! Do you watch Miami or LA Ink? Love that and love the stories behind the tattoos! Such artists too as your one shows!! Your card is bootiful too, great colours and a fab image, but a little overshadowed by the fairy!!! Juliexxxx
WHOA now that's a beautiful tattoo!!! OUCH! The card is SUPER adorable too, thanks for playing with the Dolls this week!!!
Great job on this card. Love this stamp set!
Wow! I love your fab 'eerie' card Laura! The image is so cute and the papers go perfectly! Your tattoo is amazing, such a fab design! :)
Love, Georgia xx
Fabulous card! I have been considering picking up some of those images, but you may have pushed me over the edge..LOL!!
You tat is freakin' amazing! Beautiful work!!
Laura, first your tattoo is AMAZING!! No wonder it took so long!!
Your card to awesome!! I love this new set but still have not ordered it yet.
Hugs:)
Angela
wow fantastic tattoo art!
i've designed a tattoo as well, and i am doing some images now for a tattoo for someone!
how much fun!
great
Post a Comment