I thought I'd share some more art journalling with you all today, I cant tell you how much I am in love with my new dylusions there awesome !!! I used a mixture of paints and sprays on these pages and the images were cut from old magazines. Theres not much else to say about these pages really.
I hope eveyone has a fab weekend, its my nannys birthday on sunday she is going to be 87 :) unfortunately my mum is going on hols that day so im taking my nan out for the day and cooking her a nice roast, nans are the best :) have a good one eveyone xxxx




a







2 comments:
These pages are fabulous Laura, I love the bright colours and I hope you have a great time with your nan! :) Love, Georgia xx
Your journal pages are looking great. The fart one made me laugh out loud!
Have a great day with your nan :-)
Post a Comment