Over at Crafts and Me the challenge is Halloween, I couldnt resist joining in, I LOVE halloween. This card I made using one of the new tim holtz stamp sets and a lot of distress ink. I made the spider using a cuttle bug die and i added a black gem to its back but this doesnt show too well in the picture.
I am also going to enter this card into tuesday taggers which is 'more that 2 legs' i think this card fits perfectly into this challenge as my spider has 8 legs !!!!
Im sorry ive not been posting much lately, ive had a lot going on lately and maybe a new venture ... watch this space !!!! anyway i promise to be a better blogger xxx




a







7 comments:
Fabulous Laura! It's the perfect Halloween card!! I love the TH stamps and your spider is just brilliant!!
Hugs Tara xx
very cool indeed x
Totally love this..... and your art journaling...thanks for playing with us at TT this week.
Lynx
ps your tattoo is incredible!
Hiyer hun hope your keeping well i love this card and your tattoo is brilliant. luv gina xx
what a fantastic halloween card Laura...the spider is so real looking it gave me the judders lol
Mina xxx
Fab make Laura!! Perfectly spooky- and now I'm intrigued by the new venture? Hugs, Sis! Juliexx
What a brilliant Halloween card I love the stamp effect :D
Thank you for joining us at Crafts and me and good luck.
Hugs
Amy xx
Post a Comment