Friday, 21 January 2011

Cleaning sucks !!!!!

Heres a little question for you ... guess whos still waiting for the British Gas man .... and the answer is me !!!! so I waited in all day yesterday and it finally got to 5.20pm and I thought hmmmm I dont think the plumbers coming !!! after ringing british gas and going around the houses and on the phone for about 20 odd mins they finally tell me sorry we booked the job under the wrong accound no. the plumber must have gone to a different address, what !!!!! grrrrr anyway long story short im now waiting for the plumber to turn up today, hopefully between 12 and 2 fingers crossed hahahahaha you never know stranger things have happened !!!!!

Heres a page from the A5, I really enjoyed making this one, I think its because I changed her clothing so much I added the spots, stars and strips. I think she looks a little too fancy to be doing the cleaning hahahahaha

and heres more from the holiday journal,theres not much more to go now. If your screamish I recommend not reading the first page, YUCK !!!!!








2 comments:

Mina said...

I always dress like this when Im cleaning lol...another stunning piece of work...thank you so much for your birthday wishes
Mina xxx

Luna Art said...

Love the journal page, wish I looked like that when i'm lugging the hoover about! I have been a bad commentor and blogger this week as I have been so busy with work and trying to keep up on my course but I have read all your posts I have missed! Your travel journal is looking amazing and I love the cover of the journal you made for a friend! x