Anyway on to nicer things ... I actually made a card yesterday !!!!!! it seems like such a long time since ive made one and i really enjoyed making this one. I made the hubster a valentines card, I hope he likes it. Im still completely in love with my bombshell images. I add 3D gloss to make the glass look more realistic, I also dusted off the nesties, it seems like such a long time since ive used these.
Also is this last from the holiday journal, thanks to everyone who has commented on it I really appreciate it and I hope it wasnt too much of a chore to read, that is if you did read it. I wish I was still in India it is such an amazing place and im sure me and Jay will go back there at some stage, we would love to visited the south next time. Nepal was also such a lovely place the people were so nice and the scenery was just stunning, the himalayas really are so beautiful in real life.




a







5 comments:
Hello Laura, sorry to hear about your Nan but she sounds like a fighter my good wishes to your Nan.
Love the card and the red colours the gloss definately adds.
Teresa x
Sorry your Nan must go through that but sounds like a fighter. Love your card (love bombshell too). Thank you for sharing your journal!
Hiya Laura!! Your Nan sounds amazing - and you are too, for being there for her!! Fabbie card, Sis - you are an ace with these bombshell images, love the gloss of the glass!! More great journalling pages too, what a great souvenir of your holiday!! Hugs, my Cyber Sis!! Juliexx
Sending lots of love to your Nan! Love your card, that cherry paper is very neat. :)
I've really enjoyed looking at your travel journal - it's a great keepsake from your travels. Big hugs to your nan xox
Post a Comment