Saturday, 5 February 2011

Crafty Calender Challenge - LOVE

It's the first saturday of February which means its time for another crafty calender challenge. This month's challenge which has been set by the lovely Ruth is 'Love'. So you can make anything you like that is related to 'Love' ... Valentines, Hearts, Weddings etc.

This month we are sponsored by, Squiggle Stamps. They are a small UK based stamp company which launched in Summer 2009. They carry a unique range of cute and whimsical stamps designed by a talented team of illustrators.

The fab prize for one lucky winner is a £15 gift voucher!

Heres what I made for the challenge ...


I used some of my Octopode images from the Alan Poe sheet, love these octopode images so much. The background I made using Claudine Hellmuth's studio paints and oil pastels. The text and the scroll is hand drawn.

1 comment: