Monday, 7 September 2009

Simon Says Stamp Challenge




First of all Happy Birthday to Heidi over at Simon Says Stamp, to celebrate there is a huge prize with week, there is a link on my sidebar, check it out and please enter the challenge, they are hoping to get 200 entries for this special birthday challenge. This week the challenge is a sketch (and a very nice one too) The image is a Ketto, Stampingbella (I think) Steph kindly sent these to me, alwell as these gorgeous bloom and grow papers, I cant use these enough. I coloured my image with watercolour pencils and added lots of stickles. The flowers are prima with brads in the centres and the leafs are a leona punch. Ric rac ribbon from my stash and the sentiment was a freebie with a magazine as while back.

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Beautiful - I love those papers & you have coloured the image to perfection!
Hugs xxx

Tara said...

This is lovely Laura - such a fab choice of pretty papers and those flowers are the perfect touch!
Hugs Tara xx

Georgia said...

Hi Laura,
I absolutely love your card! These paper are gorgeous and I love this sweet image! The flowers look so pretty! :)
Love, Georgia xx

gina g said...

Hi Laura beautiful card i love the sweet image and the gorgeous papers. luv gina xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Laura,i love the image and colours.
so gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card, love the cute fairy and brilliant job with the sketch.
Luv
Debby

Juls said...

just beautiful! such a gorgeous image! and I really love her sparkly wings!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card,, the fairy image is very cute and the papers and embellies you used are lovely :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge ;-)
Luv
Lols x x

Amy said...

Oh, very sweet! I love the colours!

Julie said...

Fab card, Cyber sis. Love these papers too!