I really like these images, well I am a little dark and disturbing sometimes so I suppose they suit me well hehehehe Ive coloured the image with watercolour pencils, and distressed with blank ink around the edge. I didnt have any suitable papers so I distressed/grunged my white cards stock in black ink too. The blue cards I embossed with my new cuttlebug folder (love this one) and inked over with black ink again. The skull and cross bone is a cuttlebug die that I distressed and inked to suit the card. I have really problems making boys cards and I wanted something to suit a teenage boy, im quite please with how this turned out dont know what you all think ???
Tuesday, 1 September 2009
Something a little different - a boys/emo card
I really like these images, well I am a little dark and disturbing sometimes so I suppose they suit me well hehehehe Ive coloured the image with watercolour pencils, and distressed with blank ink around the edge. I didnt have any suitable papers so I distressed/grunged my white cards stock in black ink too. The blue cards I embossed with my new cuttlebug folder (love this one) and inked over with black ink again. The skull and cross bone is a cuttlebug die that I distressed and inked to suit the card. I have really problems making boys cards and I wanted something to suit a teenage boy, im quite please with how this turned out dont know what you all think ???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







7 comments:
This is sooooooooo cool Laura, it's fab to see something so different and you got that look covered perfectly, love it!
Hugs Tara xx
Oooooooooo i love it Laura ! has a definate grunge look, it's ace :)
Hugs Katy x
What a gorgeous card Laura,i love the image and colours.
Hugs Riet.x
This is so cool! & I think we all have a bit of a dark side LOL Job very well done sweetie!
Brilliant Laura - you've captured the style perfectly. Such a fab image!! Loads a love Juliexx
Hi Laura Brilliant card i love the image too. luv gina xx
what an awesome card... really great. love the grunge look.. hugs rachxxx
Post a Comment