Saturday, 29 August 2009

I Wanna be Just Like ... Club Anya Challenge


I made this card for the 'I Wanna be Just Like ...." challenge over at club anya. The image is of course one of the gorgeous miss anya's that ive coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are MME bloom and grow (such gorgeous papers) the ribbons is from my stash. Flower is by prima with a button in the centre, leafs are a leone punch.

Sorry its short and sweet were off to my parents now for a BBQ hmmmm yummy, hope you all have as nice weather as we have here in Hertfordshire, lets hope it hold out for the nice long bank holiday weekend :)

6 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Laura,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Mina said...

fabulous card Laura, I love these Miss Anyas dont you
Mina xxx

Julie said...

Gorgeous, Cyber Sis, another blogger putting these fab papers to good use but I mustn't succumb. Love your colouring too Laura!!

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable card, wonderful sweet Miss Anya and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Lexxie said...

Gorgeous card Laura, love the colours,
Love Sarita xx

Heather said...

This is just gorgeous Laura my love. Stunning colours and papers and you've coloured Anya fabulously.
hugs Heather xx