Wednesday, 26 August 2009

The Greeting Farm Colours - Red, Brown and White




Over at The Greeting Farm they are putting together new design teams, I really want to try out for Team Anya, although I'm sure there are going to be a LOT of entries and I dont stand much chance I thought hey if you dont try you dont know. I made this card to show as one of my card samples, its using the greeting farm colours red, brown and white. I think they papers are K&Co. and the flowers are prima? (I won these in a candy from Lacey a while back) The button and ribbon were from my stash. The gorgeous image is Angel Anya that I coloured using watercolour pencils (I think she looks so cute in red) and then added lots of stickles to her wings to make them sparkly. I really enjoyed using this colour combo and think I will definately use it again.

8 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Laura,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

RasPbeRry said...

beautiful layout! lovE the colourz!*

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me such a sweet comment!

I loved going through yours, your cards are gorgeous.

Sunny regards, Renata

Stephanie said...

This is so delightful!
Hugs
Steph xxx

Bev said...

What a sweet card hun, gorgeous image and papers and as always superb details x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Laura
Clairex

gina g said...

Hi Laura Gorgeous card love the colour combo, your just as talented as anyone else out there. luv gina xx

craftypagan said...

Oooooo this is gorgeous hun! Those colours are gorgeous! That anya is a sweetie isn't she?! Thank you for all the lovely comments you leave me hun-they really mean a lot to me! I enjoy coming to visit your blog too! Have a fabulous weekend! Tis raining here but who knows it might get sunny tomorrow:) Love Rowena