I thought I would combinde these two challenges, Tuesday Tagggers challenge this week is retro and nothing says retro more to me than a VW campervan (soooo wish I had one of these, its my dream car, one day im sure) I thought I would combine this challenge with a spoonful of sugar as there challenge this week is travel. I also set myself a little challenge ... making a male card, these are not my strong point. The image used is by little claires and its atually quite a girlie image as it was flowers over it, so I masked these while inking the stamp and took them off before I stamped my card, im really please with how this turned out. I coloured the image with watercolour pencils and added 3D gloss to the windows. The papers are by papermania, the arrows are also a papermania paper that I cut up to make the arrows (hope that makes sense) and the buttons are from my stash. Mind you looking at it now I wish I had done more of a 60's physcodlic card but didnt have the right papers for the job, never mind.
Thursday, 20 August 2009
Tuesday Taggers & A Spoonful of Sugar
I thought I would combinde these two challenges, Tuesday Tagggers challenge this week is retro and nothing says retro more to me than a VW campervan (soooo wish I had one of these, its my dream car, one day im sure) I thought I would combine this challenge with a spoonful of sugar as there challenge this week is travel. I also set myself a little challenge ... making a male card, these are not my strong point. The image used is by little claires and its atually quite a girlie image as it was flowers over it, so I masked these while inking the stamp and took them off before I stamped my card, im really please with how this turned out. I coloured the image with watercolour pencils and added 3D gloss to the windows. The papers are by papermania, the arrows are also a papermania paper that I cut up to make the arrows (hope that makes sense) and the buttons are from my stash. Mind you looking at it now I wish I had done more of a 60's physcodlic card but didnt have the right papers for the job, never mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







10 comments:
Wow Laura how retro is this - fab image and like how you have masked the flowers on the campervan - brilliant entry so thanks for joining us at TT this week xx Janet
Are you a secret hippy hun? lol Fabby card :)
Hugs Steph xxx
p.s. you won the My Minds Eye paper - could you pop by when you can & mail me your addy? Ta
Love it Laura and the papers work brilliantly! I too would love a VW van one day........ we can but dream, have you seen how much they go for?!!
Hugs Tara xx
What a gorgeous card Laura,i love the image and colours.
Hugs Riet.x
love it Laura. THanks for joining us on TT's this week
Snap, I've used this stamp too - I love it! Great papers and layout you've used! (Totally with you on the Edward Cullen front!)
Beth xx
fabulous card, love the vw, hugs rachxx
It's a fab card Laura, been looking at that stamp today but resisted the major temptation. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Taggers this week
x Michelle
Hi Hun Fab card love the image and the papers. luv gina xx
love this stamp of the campervan.looks great with the papers. xx
debbie xx
Post a Comment