The theme this week is christmas !!! I used this gorgeous Tilda image that was sent to me last year that I never got a chance to use (wish I owned this one as I love it) I coloured her using watercolour pencils, I also added some smudged red colour around my image which i thought worked out really well, ive seen people do something like this with copics (which i dont have) and i really like the effect. I added distressed stickles to the snowflakes in the background. The papers are from a papermania stack (I think ?) and the snowflakes are a sizzix die that I have layers and added buttons too. I am really pleased with how this card turned out :) Ive only just found this blog challenge theres a link on my sidebar if you wanna have a nose and join in to.
Friday, 21 August 2009
Simon Says Stamp Challenge
The theme this week is christmas !!! I used this gorgeous Tilda image that was sent to me last year that I never got a chance to use (wish I owned this one as I love it) I coloured her using watercolour pencils, I also added some smudged red colour around my image which i thought worked out really well, ive seen people do something like this with copics (which i dont have) and i really like the effect. I added distressed stickles to the snowflakes in the background. The papers are from a papermania stack (I think ?) and the snowflakes are a sizzix die that I have layers and added buttons too. I am really pleased with how this card turned out :) Ive only just found this blog challenge theres a link on my sidebar if you wanna have a nose and join in to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







10 comments:
What a lovely Christmas card! You did a fabulous job with the embellishments!
Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
<3,
Steph
What a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
Hugs Riet.x
A gorgeous card Laura ! How are you love ? Thanks for all your lovely comments...you must let me know the date of your birthday :) If you send me an email...have deleted all my emails so lost your addy, have something to share with you :) Have a lovely weekend, Katy x
Love this Laura....... oooooh, those snowflakes with buttin centres are just perfect!
Have a great weekend hun, hugs Tara xx
Such a fabby card, love the cute image and gorgeous colours x
Gorgeous card Laura t love the snowflakes. luv gina xx
Hope you have a lovely weekend. xxx
HI,
thats so a sweet Card. Wonderful Image!
Thanks for joining in the SSC this week.
Domi and the Team
Great layout and love all your embellies! Oh no Xmas cards!!
A beautiful card laura, lovely image and papers!
Clairex
Really lovely Laura, such a lovely Christmas card. I love the little image and you've coloured her beautifully,
Love Sarita xx
Post a Comment