I think this is one of my favourite images by Whiff of Joy, I coloured her using watercolour pencils, as always. I really liked these colours together and was pleased with how this card turned out. The flowers and leaves are a die sent to me to me by my good friend Katy, thank you hun they are absolutely gorgeous and lovely to use xxx
Im sooooo excited about the festival tomorrow I hope the weathers ok, not fancying a mud fest hehehehe hope everyone is having a fab weekend xxx




a







6 comments:
wow those colours you used are lush, I love Melinda with cookies too shes beautiful and brill to colour isnt she
Mina xxx
What a beautiful card Laura,i love the stamp and colours.
Hugs Riet.x
Beautiful card Laura love the colour combo its one of my favs. luv gina xx
Hope you enjoy your concert. xx
a fabulous card, I love this image too she is adorable, you have coloured her beautifully.. hugs Rachxx
Thank you for visiting my blog and entering my candy... good luck hugs Rachxxx
Stunning - I love those sizzex dies - so elegant :) hugs x
Post a Comment