This weeks challenge over at anyone for anya is 'your anya' you have to use any anya or greeting farm image that you think suits your personality. I think this new anya from the dressy set quite suits me as she looks a little different and unique. I have coloured her in bold bright colours as like me she likes to make a bit of a statement. I gave her some green eyeshadow as when I do wear make up (about twice a year) I always like to wear green eyeshadow. I coloured my image using watercolour pencils. The papers are MME (love these papers sooooo much) and all the flowers are prima with buttons in the centres.
Im so excited tonight im going to a psychic night at one of the pubs not too far from where i live, not quite decided whether i want my tarot cards read, my palm or rune stones !!!!! i wonder what they will be able to tell me ???




a







10 comments:
Adorable Laura - scrummy papers and fabulous flowers too! This is soooooo scrummy!!
Hugs Tara xx
gorgeous card Laura...and talk about great minds think alike...my card today is a Miss Anya with MME papers too lol...love the flowers
Mina xxx
Hi Laura gorgeous card love the bright colours and the pretty flowers. luv gina xx
an adorable card Laura, love how you have given her green eye-shadow.xx
Really lovely Laura, love the colours, those papers are gorgeous.
Fab work Laura,
Love Sarita xx
Bold & beautiful - fab card hun!
You'll have to let us know what your future holds!!
Hugs xxx
So lovely, Laura - love MME papers at the moment too!!
Hi Laura, firstly my apologies for not getting back to you i just dont know where this week has gone, your card, atc and lovely bag of goodies arrived safely and i love them all ! You CAN draw, he's brill !!
Thank you so much hun, have a lovely weekend xx
This is absolutely gorgeous Laura! I love the vibrant papers and the flowers looks really pretty! The MME papers are fab too! :)
Have a nice weekend.
Love, Georgia xx
Gorgeous Laura, fabulous colours and papers and I just love Anya, when we meet I expect you to look just like that - colourful clothes and green eyeshadow.
What did they tell you at the psychic - tell me, tell me - was it good?
hugs Heather xx
Post a Comment