Wednesday, 13 January 2010

Art Journaling





I promised I would be a better blogger after being a bit non existant over the last month or two !!! ive not been making any cards at the moment because after finally getting all the christmas craft fairs out the way I can finally continue on my wedding scrapbook so most of my spare time ive been scrapping away (i may share some piccie of some pages with you, if anyone wants to see them that is). I thought i would share with you today this art journal page i did before christmas but didnt get a chance to put it on here. Im so pleased with how this page turned out and reflects exactly how i was feeling at the time i made it :)

Is anyone else fed up with the snow now !!!! i cant ever remember it lasting this long before, so fed up with being cold all the time and scraping the car it was lovely for a couple of days but now its not so lovely .... roll on the summer hehehehehe

5 comments:

katy said...

This is FAB Laura...the words are certainly true, you just never know where the wind is gonna take you. I'd love to see some of your scrapbook pages...had a dabble again myself the past few days but i think i'll stick to card making, lol.
Nice to have you back after the christmas break hun, Happy New Year to you...keep warm...am fed up with it too :( hugs Katy x

gina g said...

Hi Laura wondered where you was hiding lol, good to see you back hunny, fab journal page, i hate it when the snow goes all slushy, j'd rather the summer lol. luv gina xx

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Laura,what beautiful,i love the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Julie said...

Hello Babes!! This is stunning, I'm going to show it to Emily as she will love it for her design GCSE - so inspiring!! Snow just about gone here now!! Look forward to seeing more of this fab work from you!! Love Juliex

Georgia said...

This is gorgeous Laura - such a fabulous journal page - I love the summery feel to it! Have a nice weekend. :)
Love, Georgia xx