Well its that time again, its the first friday of the month so that means crafty calander challenge. I cant believe how quickly January has flown by !!!! This months theme is love and friendship with the added option of using hearts on your project. I wanted to make something that wasnt the obvious option of a valentines card so I used this opportunity to make an anniversary card for my husband, although our 1st wedding anniversary isnt untill the 2nd May. I used a photo from our wedding day for this card and thought it came out well. I hope he likes it when i give it to him in May.
Friday, 5 February 2010
Crafty Calander Challenge - Love
Well its that time again, its the first friday of the month so that means crafty calander challenge. I cant believe how quickly January has flown by !!!! This months theme is love and friendship with the added option of using hearts on your project. I wanted to make something that wasnt the obvious option of a valentines card so I used this opportunity to make an anniversary card for my husband, although our 1st wedding anniversary isnt untill the 2nd May. I used a photo from our wedding day for this card and thought it came out well. I hope he likes it when i give it to him in May.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







6 comments:
aaaaaahhhhh this is gorgeous what a fantastic photograph you both look so happy...brilliant idea to make an anniversary present
Mina xxx
What a great idea to use one of your piccies Laura and you both look so lovely together! Bet it seems a lifetime ago now heh?
Hugs Tara xx
Where you been? (missed you!!)
Gorgeous card sweetpea, beautifiul photograph and so original. Gosh oh golly is it that long ago? Love your paper it's perfect of the photograph and fabulous details.
hugs Heather xx
Rica, you took the words out of my mouth!! Where have you been my little cyber sis!! Missed you! Fab photo though and your layout is superb!! Juliexx
Beautiful photo, and a wonderful card!
Awwwwwww I love this one, it's so sweet and I love that colour too. I'm sure he's going to love it! x x x x
Post a Comment