I had a field day playing with my sweet peas yesterday and made 4 cards :) this is one I made using the gorgeous purple woods image. I watercoloured the image and added stickles for a bit of sparkle, which you cant see at all in these photos. I have no idea what brand these papers are ive had them so long. The flowers are all prima with brads for the centres and the leafs are a leone punch. Butterfly gems and ribbon I found in my stash.
Monday, 22 February 2010
Another Sweet Pea
I had a field day playing with my sweet peas yesterday and made 4 cards :) this is one I made using the gorgeous purple woods image. I watercoloured the image and added stickles for a bit of sparkle, which you cant see at all in these photos. I have no idea what brand these papers are ive had them so long. The flowers are all prima with brads for the centres and the leafs are a leone punch. Butterfly gems and ribbon I found in my stash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







8 comments:
Hi Laura this is such a beautiful card hunny i love the image, well i think you know i love these by now lol,the colours you've used are lovely. luv gina xx
I think this is one of my favorite images!! Hold on a minute.... I love all of them!!! I know what you mean about so hard to put them down. Thats the problem I'm having!! I love the blue and purples on this card and her hair looks so good in purple!!!
Hugs:)
Angela
That's beautiful! I love the Ching-Chou Kuik line... I've just started my collection, and I've been colouring up a storm! (lol)
Thanks for entering my blog candy - and for the link (up at the top, yet - extra thanks!) - Good Luck!!!
Oh wow the colours in this card, they are so gorgeous. Well done my love x x x x
Another beauty, love your colours and papers, just stunning.
(Still haven't got mine, boo-hoo!!)
hugs Heather xx
Fabulous,Laura - I love your collage effect and colours are divine!! Especially love how you have coloured her hair - brill! Juliexx
wow another stunning image Laura, so beautifully coloured
Mina xxx
Another gorgeous card!!! Caroline x
Post a Comment