Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Want to go home now !!!!

Oh my word my new sweet pea stamps have arrived this morning and wow there gorgeous (cant believe they arrived so quickly I only ordered then last wednesday from Sweet Pea Stamps in America !!!) I counting down till 5.30 now so I can go home and play. The only question is which one do I ink up first ekkkkk hehehehehe

3 comments:

gina g said...

LOL Laura do what i did ink them all and then decide which one to colour first, its a wee bit easier lol, but they are beautiful stamps and fab quality too. luv gina xx

Caroline said...

Can't wait for mine to arrive if you have had yours hopefully mine will be here tomorrow. They are gorgeous arn't they. Caroline x

Heather said...

Thanks for this information hun. I ordered mine 28th Jan and still haven't had them. It's good to know it's not Sweet Pea that's at fault -it's he b***** German postal system - it's abysmal!!!!!!
Talk about snail mail!!!
Hope you enjoy them, can't wait to see what you do with them.
hugs Heather xx