Sunday, 7 February 2010

The girl is on a roll !!!! - WOJ Love Challenge



What can I say im on a roll, it seemed like ages since I had uploaded anything and now I cant stop hehehehe made this card for the whiff of joy challenge which is love. I used the lovely melinda holding heart stamp which I water coloured as usual and smudged pink chalk around the edge and distressed. The flowers are prima with gems and pearls for the centres. The sentiment is by stamp aways and the heart stamp came free with last months craft stamper magazine. I think maybe this card is a little too plain? maybe i should have used some ribbons across it or another patterned paper as well as this one?

7 comments:

thekathrynwheel said...

Oooh I love what you did with the Craft Stamper stamp :-)

Georgia said...

Lovely card Laura, I love the sweet image and the heart and flowers are gorgeous! Have a nice week. :)
Love, Georgia xx

Tara said...

This really is a beauty Laura and I so love the vintage embellies you've added, fab!
Hugs Tara xx

Julie said...

You certainly are on a roll!! So lovely to have you back blogging with us and love this card - I do especially love the heart stamp!! Left you a little something on my blog, cyber sis!! Juliexxx

Laura said...

Oh WOW! I was just browsing around blog world...and I saw your name in the Wiff of Joy challenge... Because my name is also Laura, I just clicked on it...and surprise!!! You like fairies too!!!! And your blog has the word "faerie" in it just like mine... Such weird coincidence! :) I am smiling happy now... and count me as a follower ;)

Laura
Creation Faeries

Heather said...

Lovely card, super colours, gorgeous image and I just love that hear stamp.
hugs Heather xx

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh Such a lovely card, Laura! I love the papers and pretty flowers! Melinda looks so sweet and you've coloured her beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at the WOJ Challenge this week!
Hugs,t