I made this card for the Challenge on the Bombshell website which is to make a card using no background patterned papers but to make your own backgrounds using your bombshell accessory stamps. I really enjoyed this challenge I used another one of my stunning bombshells that my friend brought me for my birthday. I masked this image and used some of the accessory stamps to give her wings. I coloured my image using watercolour pencils and distressed the edges using Tim Holtz 'old paper' ink. The sentiment is from the mans ruin set and the scolloped edge I made using my martha stewart punch (im addicted to this one at the moment).
The photoshoot on Saturday was brilliant we had so much fun, Dawn has a couple of pictures of the shoot on her blog if you fancy a nose there here I cant wait to see the rest of the photos, thanks again hun for such a fun day xxxx




a







9 comments:
Love it!! Checked out the pic's from the photo shoot and they look awesome!! I bet you had a blast!!
I hope you are doing well!!
Hugs:)
Angela
Yet another fantastic card hun! Am sooo loving these stamps :)
Thanks again for the plug and it was a fantastic day - can't wait to show you all of them...
xxx
Wowzers! That is one sassy card Laura and the colours are perfect once again! Love that bikini with the stategically placed starts, lol!
Hugs Tara xx
I love this card too and those stamps are really fun. Great colors.
Love the pics Laura, great job Dawn!
You are your own bombshell.
Have a wonderful day!
Wow, Laura! This card is beautiful! You've colored the bombshell perfectly and I love what you did with the background ;D
Hi hun! Absolutely love it! Ooo you're tempting me with these stamps! Forgot to tell ya last time but I got quite a bundle of alice stamps from cherry pie art stamps, tj designs and oxford impressions. But shhhh:)
Hi Laura gorgeous card hun i've not got any of these yet lol. The photo's look fab too. luv gina xx
Stunning card, Laura - you are totally rocking these images!! And what about those pics - you'll look amazing!! What a cooollll hat!! Juliexx
I love the colours the wings look fantastic too another beautiful card.
LUV tERESA XX
Post a Comment