Friday, 2 April 2010

Crafty Calender DT Card - April Fools



This month over at the Crafty Calender Challenge its April Fools. The challenge is to make a fun/funny card with the added option of embossing. I used this cheeky little TGF image that was a freebie a little while back. I coloured her using watercolour pencils, the papers are MME and the flowers are prima with a button that I used for the centre. The sentiment is again from the K&Co. embellishment box that I brought from QVC many years ago and just doesnt seem to run out hehehehehe

Anyway I hope everyone has a lovely easter bank holiday. Im excited today as im going for my first session on my new tattoo, its a lot larger than my others (a quarter of my back) so it going to take a good few sessions (3-4 hours each) taking a couple of months, but im glad it is finally getting started YAY

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Super sassy fun card hun :) Good luck with the tattoo - ouch! I hate needles lol Happy Easter to you, love Steph xxx