We ive finally managed to finish my card for the crafts and me challenge, which is a colour challenge - Pink, Yellow and Brown (a combination I dont think ive actually used before?). I cant believe I started this card on friday and only just managed to finish it quickly before I went to my lovely friend Dawn's house last night for dinner, also Dawn gave me my birthday pressie, bombshell stamps !!! YAY cant wait to mave a play with them, there gorgeous. We also played dress up (I was Dawn's personal life size doll) for a photoshoot shes doing with me on Saturday, im so excited about it, shes a brilliant photograther, heres her blog is you fancy a nose.
Oh yeah on to my card hehehe The gorgeous sweet pea image my cyber sis Julie kindly sent me to have a play with, isnt she gorgeous !!!! I coloured her using watercoloured pencils, the scalloped matt I made using my new marther stewart around the edge punch, im completely in love with this new punch. The papers are basic grey, ribbon is from my stash and the big flowers are prima and the roses I brought at ally pally and finally the leafs are a Leone punch.




a







7 comments:
Yet another stunning card babe! The colours work so well together.
Thanks for the lovely plug as well!! So looking forward to Saturday's shoot, going to be so much fun! xxx
Such a pretty card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x
It's been awhile since I have stopped by!! So sorry things have just been crazy for me!!! This is just Gorgeous girl!! I love the pastel colors with this image!! And thank you for all your love you send my way!! Have fun on your shoot with Dawn Saturday!!
Hugs:)
Angela
Gorgeous card. That Martha Stewart punch really sets it off. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x
I think this is a really sweet color combo. I love brown with other colors, a bit warmer than black sometimes!
I am looking forward to seeing what you do with the bombshell stamps. I just love those stamps.
Have a great rest of the week.
Fabulous card - lovely to see how you've used all your AP buys!! I really must use more of these images myself - "rolls eyes"!!
Hiya hun gorgeous card lovely image and papers. luv gina xx
Post a Comment