Tuesday, 15 June 2010

Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Nice and Girly



I made this card for the Bunny Zoe's monthly challenge which is nice and girly this month. I made my card using my manga girl stamp, its great having a craft room clearout you find all the stuff you love and havent used in a while, its like getting loads of new stash hehehehe I coloured my image using watercoloured pencils. The scolloped edge I made using one of my martha stewart punches. The papers are basic grey june bug and the butterflies are an impress die that I added glitter and gems too. The prize this month is a £25 gift certificate for Bunny Zoe Crafts and also if you add DT next to your name when you link it, there is a draw each month for a guest designer post.

7 comments:

Angela said...

Where have I been that I haven't stopped by in a while!!! Taking on more than I can handle at times!! This is so sweet!! I love these Anime images from Funky Kits!!! I hope you are doing well!! I'll try not to stay gone so long next time!!! So sorry!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Heather said...

Hi sweetie, sorry I haven't been around much - again!! Busy tiling kitchen at the moment.
Love this card, stunning!!! Fabulous use of the June bug papers, gorgeous beautifully coloured little Manga girl and delicious embellies.
hugs Heather xx

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Laura, love the colours!
Clairex

Georgia said...

This is gorgeous Laura! I absolutely love the stunning papers and the colours look fabulous! :) Love, Georgia xx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card hun love the image and the lovely papers. Sorry i've not been by as much but am a bit pushed for time looking after mil. luv gina xx

Julie said...

Gorgeous - great colours and papers!! You're going great guns!! Juliexx

Mina said...

stunning Laura, I love this manga girl and the colours are great for her...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's monthly challenge
Mina xxx