WOW where on earth did that month go !!!! I cant believe where in June already, well its the first friday of the month meaning its time for another crafty calender challenge this months challenge is bugs and beasties with the added option of using wings. I made the background of my card using Tim Holtz inks, this is the first time I have used these and I absolutely love them, definately want to get some more colours now. I cant remember the brand of stamp that the dragonfly is, crafty moments maybe ???? I stamped my image straight on to my background and also stamped a few extra onto card that I then watercoloured then cut the wings out and stuck on top of my stamped images using some 3D foam pads to give the wings dimension (hope that makes sense) The sentiment is from a hero art set.
I hope everyone has a lovely weekend xxx




a







6 comments:
I absolutely love your DT card Laura! The inking looks stunning and the dragonflies are so pretty! :) Love, Georgia xx
This is so pretty Laura, I love what you have done with the wings.
luv Teresa x
wow Laura this has such a beautiful soft feel to it...stunning...this would make a fantastic background for a fairy stamp too
Mina xxx
Hi Laura, Gorgeous card! The dragonflies are beautiful and I love the background.
Lisa x
I love you card. It is so simple, yet so lovely. I think dragonflies are fantastic. The colors are great, too.
TFS,
Debra (dj1952)
I am select your site how one of my favorites sites. Your model is good and single.
Post a Comment