Im going to enter this card into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week which is to make either a fathers day or boys card, the prize this week is a £25 voucher to spend at Simon Says Stamp! I opted for a boys card as I have already made my dads card. I used this sweet hanglar image that I watercoloured. The papers are basic grey june bug, im loing these papers so much. The scolloped edge I made using my Martha Stewart punch, the corner details are a sizzix die and the little fish charm I found in my stash.
Wednesday, 2 June 2010
Simon Says Challenge Card - Male/Boys
Im going to enter this card into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week which is to make either a fathers day or boys card, the prize this week is a £25 voucher to spend at Simon Says Stamp! I opted for a boys card as I have already made my dads card. I used this sweet hanglar image that I watercoloured. The papers are basic grey june bug, im loing these papers so much. The scolloped edge I made using my Martha Stewart punch, the corner details are a sizzix die and the little fish charm I found in my stash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







2 comments:
Those papers are really great and I love the corner punches you used!!
Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
-Sarah
This card is great!!! I love the image, and that paper is perfect for a man card! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!
Chris & the DT
Post a Comment