Monday, 14 June 2010

Tilda Card



Finally I managed to make a card !!!! made this one while the hubby was watching the footy on saturday hehehehe I used this gorgeous Tilda that Tara sent me a while back thank you hun. I coloured her using watercolour pencils. Ive been having a huge craft room clearout and most of the stuff on this card I found hidden in my stash, both the papers and embellishements are K&Co. and the corner details are a sizzix and an impress die.

Im entering this card into the following challenges ...

Tuesday Taggers - All that Blooms
and
A Spoonfull of Sugar - Floral Delight

If you see the post below you will see ive have a big craft room clearout and im selling loads of stuff on ebay at the moment here us a link to my ebay shop if you fancy a nose.

2 comments:

Tara said...

This is so sweet Laura and I'm glad you enjoyed playing with this Tilda image.... lucky you finding such yummy paper hidden in your stash too!
Hugs Tara xx

Georgia said...

Such a gorgeous card Laura - I love that flower and that Tilda is sooo sweet! :) Love, Georgia xx