This month Kas has challenged us and here is what she asked for ....
She's a Firecracker Alright!
I would love to see something along the lines of:
1) Red - White - Blue
2) Firecrackers (Bombshells)
3) Military
4) or sparkling like a firework!
so here is my card ...
This gorgeous Bombshell is from the 'mans ruin' set which I watercoloured and added a lot of stickles too (unfortunately it doesnt really show in the photos) I also added 3D gloss to the glass to make it look real. I'm not sure what brand this cherry paper is as someone gave me it, but I absolutely LOVE it !!!! the scalloped edge I made using a Martha Stewart punch and the cherry ribbon I brought at Alley Pally earlier in the year. The gorgeous swallows and scroll sentiment are also bombshell stamps from the 'love and luck' set.
Now why not pop on over to the other very talented hoppers blogs and leave some comments and you can increase your chances of being selected to win the monthly prize package!
Kas
Katie
Kathi
Cheryl
Steph
Meredith
Alison
Danielle
Keely
Angie
Laura
Kelli
PerkyNihilist
Jodie
Also why not pop on over to the Bombshell shop and check out all the gorgeous rubber on offer.
xxx




a







15 comments:
Love, love, love this! Great job coloring and nice layout. Beautifully done! Thanks for participating in this month's hop!
heheheeh =) love this stamp!! ;) great minds think alike i guess!!! this is simply delicious and gorgeous!!! amazing job!!!
Crafty Hugs!
Meredith
I think this is FABULOUS! I love the cherry paper, and the sparkly swallows are beautiful! You made a beautiful card!!!
Awesome Job!!! Man's Ruin is one of my favorite stamps and you totally rocked her!!! Awesome card!!!! Thanks for hoping with us!!!
Beautiful card! I love the cherry paper, the sparkly swallows, and the realistic glass treatment. Awesome!
ahoy...love the layout. the scalloped edge with the cherries is great. the birds just top of the whole card. nicely done
Oooh. This is fantastic.
You used one of my most favorite Bombshell stamps and colored it wonderfully! I also love the addition of the swallows. Cool.
That paper and ribbon are just perfect!!!
Laura, this is fantastic! You've colored up your bombshell perfectly and the swallows are an amazing addition! Love that cherry paper, too! Super job!
She looks like she's having a FABULOUS time!!
Your card is amazing!
Awesome job!!! Those birds are the perfect finishing touch!!
Such a gorgeous card! Love how you colored that stamp.
I love this card! I want to put it on my wall!!! so cute!
Hey Laura! Beautiful and fun card! Got your comment. You were not rude at all! It's my fault! After that big ordeal, I wasn't able to get the international packages out. I am horribly sorry. I've had so much going on, but that should not excuse my long delay. I'll pop open your package and send you an extra to make up. ;o) Thanks for your patience!
Hi Sweetie, hope you're well.
Fabulous card, stunning fun image, fantastic papers and I love your glittery swallows.
hugs Heather xx
Post a Comment