Wednesday, 21 July 2010

Bombshell July Sketch Challenge



I made this card for the Bombshell forum's monthly sketch challenge. I really enjoyed useing this sketch and will be useing again I think. The gorgeous image of course is by bombshell that I watercoloured. The papers are basic grey, the black dots are a mixture of black gems and hand drawn dots. The bombshells are having there monthly blog hop next week and I really hope I manage to get a card made in time so I can play along.

Hope everyone is enjoying the gorgeous weather xxxx

5 comments:

Georgia said...

Fabulous card Laura, I love the red and black together and your layout is fabulous! :) Love, Georgia xx

gina g said...

Hi Laura gorgeous card hunny,lovely image and colours. Yes i'm enjoying the weather i love the summer, hope your enjoying it too. luv gina xx

Julie said...

Wowsa - she is one hot mumma!!!! Your card is pretty steaming too!! Hugs, Juliexx

Alison said...

Beautiful job with the sketch! It looks fabulous!

Cheryl Valadez said...

Great take on the sketch! Another fabby card ;D