Friday, 16 July 2010

Burtonesque Dolls Challenge



This weeks challenge over at the Burtonesque dolls is inspired by Tim Burtons film Ed Wood, so the challenge is to use black and white. I used my gorgeous tickled pink image which is this weeks sponser. The papers and ribbon I found in my stash, the doily edge I made using a Martha Stewart punch. The flowers I made using Tim Holtz tattered florals and dictionary pages which I then screwed up and added a little bat to the centre (the bat is a cuttlebug die) I then added tiny black gems for his eyes.

I hope everyone has a fab weekend xxx

10 comments:

Lia said...

hi laura,
beautiful card in the black/creme colors
hugs Lia

Tara said...

Gorgeous Laura and your flower looks FABULOUS!!!
Hugs Tara xxx

Heather said...

Hi sweetie, this is simply gorgeous, love that image, great colouring and fabulous details.
hugs Heather xx

Nicole Maki said...

Black and white is just about the coolest and you did an awesome job! Love the little bat center on the flower.

Brilliant!

Thanks for popping by my blog and checking out my Day of the Dead tags. So glad you liked them :-)

Linda said...

This is fab! I LOVE the bat flower. Look forward to seeing more of your work. I'm a new follower from Tuesday Tag a Long. If you'd like to visit me I'm here:
mark-it-with-a-b.blogspot.com
live-whole-food.blogspot.com
Thanks and have a great weekend!

Angela said...

Gorgeous Laura!!! I love the printed paper flower!!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Andrea C said...

loving the flower, great card x

Georgia said...

Beautiful card Laura - I love the monochrome colours and the flower is stunning, wow! :) Love, Georgia xx

Julie said...

Love this so much, Laura!!! Great colours and a simply stunning flower! Hugs, Juliexx

Axa said...

great card! love these images.