I made these cards just before Eclipse came out in the cinema to sell at the last craft fair I did and I just thought I would share them with you, how much do I LOVE twilight (a lot I can tell you) hehehehehehe
Hope everyone has a fab weekend, I have no plans what so ever ... heaven :) it seems such a long time since me and hubby had no plans I cant wait. Im just too excited for words about next weekend, its our first music festival of the year - Sonisphere YAY it was the first one ever last year and the headliners where my favourit band ever - metallica and we had such a great time, this year there are so many people playing that I LOVE - Iron Maiden, Alice Cooper, Placebo, fightstar, Skunk Anassie to name just a few, one week to go and counting :) xxxx




a







7 comments:
Love these cute card you created!! Just have a great relaxing weekend with you husband and then be ready to rock out next weekend!! I hope you have a great time!!
Hugs:)
Angela
Love the cards hun they're fab - very you! :) xxx
Hi sweetie, gosh is it a year since you went to see you went to see Metallica, where does time go? Love your twilight themed cards, they're amazing!!
Have a wonderful peaceful weekend.
hugs Heather xx
Stunning cards, Laura!!! Love them!! Holly and Harry are going to Sonisphere too!!! That's all they've been talking about all evening!! Have fun!! Juliexx
perfect twilight cards Laura...perfect colours and papers
Mina xxx
These are all gorgeous Laura, great theme!
Clairex
These are all great! I love using all of those images too! I think I like your Alice card the bes. hose embossed stars are awesome!
Post a Comment