Well didnt I say I would be a better blogger !!!!! twice this week already and the girls back on a roll hehehehehe I made this halloween card last night and it fits perfect into this weeks Spoonful of Sugar challenge which is Boo (to make a halloween card) I made this one using some stamps that I won from Craft Stamper this month !!!! I couldnt believe it when I got home and found these stamps on the door step saying I had won one of this months magazines giveways :) YAY anyway I could resist inking up straight away. I also got to use my new EK succuss bat flourish punch, love it. The purple background paper I made myself using purple card and tim holtz stamps and the bats are a cuttlebug die.
I am also entering this card into the tip top tuesday challenge which is 'anything goes' they have 4 prizes this week to win, thanks leanne for letting me know about this one xx




a







8 comments:
Keep them coming Laura..... your Halloween cards are the best I've seen, LOVE 'EM!!
Hugs Tara xx
Fantastic card!!
This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Anything Goes challenge this week - we have 4 amazing prizes up for grabs!!
Hope to see you there!
Leanne xx
This is such a fabulous Halloween card Laura, I love the striking purple and the sentiment is perfect!! :) Love, Georgia xx
Love this one, especially the cat.Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. this week
Well hello there you!! This is fabulous for Halloween!! Lovely design and how brill to win these goodies! Juliexx
Spooky! :) Thank you for sharing and joining us at TTT at http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/
Maggie
x
Hiya hunny I love this one hun, fabulous work. luv gina xx
Gorgeous card and I absolutely LOVE the colours.
Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday :)
Carol x
Post a Comment