Thursday, 20 January 2011
An apple a day ....
Hi everyone hope your all well im sitting here still waiting for British Gas !!!! I love the timing they give you, the plumber will be there between 12 and 6 !!! oh great thats helpful hahahahaha honestly though why is it whenever you get one problem fixed another problem appears ??? Our boiler packed up a week before christmas (while it was thick with snow, I can tell ya it was a blooming cold christmas hahahaha) then we got a new boiler fitted on the 2nd Jan Woohoo heat and hot water and then the downstairs radiator leaked where they drained the system :( ruining a section of our lovely oak flooring grrrrrr a plumber came out to fix the leak and now the other end of the same raditor is leaking and ruined more of the floor Ahhhhhh why !!!!! hehehehe enough of my ranting im off to do more crafting :) ill leave you with a page from my A5 journal (really love this size will have to buy another one) and also some more of the holiday journal xxxx







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







2 comments:
You poor thing, I hope it all get's sorted, I love your work Laura,
Teresa x
Grr so cold, wrap up. I love your journal pages in fact I love any art journal pages but your colours etc are brill x
Post a Comment