Wednesday, 5 January 2011

I am a bad blogger !!!!

Im so sorry everyone ive been a little absent lately, its all been non stop since we got back from travelling, I was made redundant from work, our boiler packed in and we had to have a new one, the whole family went away for new years and I haven't been well the last couple of days.

I decided I want to join in with Katys Calander Challenge, as all of her pages where so stunning last year and I really wanted to give it ago. Here is what i came up with just need to fill it in every day now ...

Also as i mentioned in my last post i kept an art journal while travelling in India and Nepal and thought i woiuld share it with you, theres quite a few pages so thought id upload a couple a day. Here are the first pages ....




(please ignor my terrible spelling, im sure there will be many mistakes hehehehe) I'll be back tomorrow with some more journal pages xxx

5 comments:

Carol W. said...

I soo love the art calendar! Must try that next year! TFS

thekathrynwheel said...

I DO love your January pages :-) Fabulous! And I had a close look at your travel jounal too - great idea to keep a journal of your travels. I had a closer look (yeah yeah I'm a double clicker!) and it makes for interesting reading too. Looking forward to reading the rest of the journal. Byee x

Luna Art said...

Fab calander page! I am looking forward to this challenge! LOVE your blog (I have become a follower!) Your travel photos are amazing and your purple hair is brillant...purple is my fav colour and any purple hair dye I buy never takes very well and looks more red!

Laura Spano said...

Your calendar page is awesome! you mentioned Camden- you mean near philly? If so, I'm a half hour from you!

Unknown said...

Oh what fab bright colours !