Saturday, 8 January 2011

More Holiday Journal and a Card !!!!



WOW it seems like ages since I last made a card !!!! I didnt make this for anything in particular just that I fancied making it. I coloured the image with watercolour pencils. I stichted using my sewing machine around the edges of my background papers and the flowers I made using my tim holtz tattered florals which I layers up then sewed a button to the centres.

Also here is the next chapter of my holiday journal hope you enjoy it ...





2 comments:

Mandy Chilvers said...

how totally wonderful! I went to Nepal for a month about 18 years ago. Such a shock to the system to see such poverty but also so much beauty in one place!
You look like you've had a great time. and fab idea to journal about it!

Luna Art said...

Beautiful journal pages, that image of the woman and child is stunning. Your use of colours really makes the journal 'pop' and capture the spirit of Nepal! Lovely card as well, the stitching finishes it off really well x