Thursday, 3 February 2011

Journal Calender Challenge

Opps im a little late posting this one, which is annoying as I had it made it plenty of time, oh well hahahahahaha Heres my February journal page for Katies calender challenge. I suppose with Valentines day just around the corner the use of red and hearts was a little obvious hehehehehe above the little houses I wrote the house that love built, if your a double clicker, which I know Katie is youll probably notice hehehehe also I put a little heart on one of the houses, its at a slant for a reason that way rather than having the No. 37 on it, it now has the No. 3 which is mine and the hubster house No. ewwwwwww now I wanna throw up hahahahaha

and here is my January Page all filled in ....

13 comments:

Juls said...

I love seeing your Jan page all filled out...I do love your bright colours...and I just love how you have drawn your journaling squares directly onto your feburary page! Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

I Love your pages Laura, very romantic February page and lovely colours.
I really like the way you have done your journal blocks too
x

chrisg said...

Brilliant pages Laura - We all love a little slushiness LOL

The pages seam to come to life once the writting is added, Looking forward to seeing Feb completd.

Sandra Hall said...

Love the colour of your Feb pages - great stamps too :)

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Really love your February page, love the colors and stamps.

thekathrynwheel said...

You're too right I'm a double clicker - that's one of the best things about doing this challenge, having a nosey at everyone's esles's day to day life!! hahaha! Love your Jan pages all filled in and feb looks fab. Especially like your loving tribute the the house of LOVE where you and your hubster reside :-))) Thanks for joining the challenge x

Laura Spano said...

I love the little wonky heart on the house! and the COLOR- wow! Yummy.

Beverley Baird said...

Gorgeous colour! Great calendars for both January and February.

Julie said...

Wow, Laura - this is so good!! Great details - love it!! Juliexx

Anonymous said...

I really love the house and background! I also became one of your followers! (I think). Still trying to figure all this blogging stuff out!

Poppit said...

Such an ADORABLE page for Feb! I just love that little row of houses, complete with your own love nest! :-)

Luna Art said...

Love your finished Jan pages and your Feb pages are great! Love how you have drawn the squares on your page x

Anonymous said...

What fantastic pages. S x