Hey everyone, I had a brilliant day yesterday I went all the way to Harrogate to see the lovely
Dyan at Art from the Heart and to play with beeswax !!! it was great fun and Dyan was as lovely as ever. We made 12 tags and a tin using 7 gypsies papers, dylusions sprays and stamps and stampotique stamps and of course beezwax. I really love the effect beeswax gives its really cool and will now definately be saving up for a melt pot hehehehe does the never ending craft wish list ever end ??? hahahahaha
Heres some piccies of my tags, i'm so pleased with how they turned out :)



I just want to say thanks Dy for a fab day and I cant wait to come up again in a couple of weeks for the mini ranger u weekend. xxx
5 comments:
Hey, these look great! I saw a pic of you over on Dy's blog - looks like you had a blast :-)
ohh fabby tags Laura - must admit not a technique that I have tried yet... have it on the list of must tries.
Also saw your piccy on Dy's Blog bet your looking forward to your return.
Hey Laura, it was great to meet you at Dy's the other day :) Your tags look brilliant - I know 'cos I saw 'em in real life!
Wow, these tags are fabulous Laura! So quirky and colourful, I love the effect! :) Love, Georgia xx
i saw you over on Dyan's blog! how much fun is that? i'd love to go to a class at AFTH.
I'm going to Harrogate later in the year not the one coming up and i'm hoping to get onto a breakfast workshop. I'm trying to persuade Lily to come with me too!
Post a Comment