Thursday, 12 March 2009

Blog Award

Thank you so much Alex for this lovely award I am so honoured that i am one of your top ten fav blogs xxx













hmmmmm now to think of my 10 favourit blogs and pass this on to them .....

Alex would be one of my favs am i allowed to award it back ???

Tara - http://happilyevercrafting.blogspot.com/
Gina - http://ginaskraftyplace.blogspot.com/
Katy - http://katysbloggeroo.blogspot.com/
Rica - http://ricas-haven.blogspot.com/
Sarah - http://sparklecards.blogspot.com/
Julie - http://catchmecrafting.blogspot.com/
Rach - http://papercraftsbyrach.blogspot.com/
Bev - http://bevscrafts.blogspot.com/
Mina - http://pinkpuds.blogspot.com/
Nikki - http://bunny-zoes.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Mina said...

thank you so much...I really appreciate this xxx

gina g said...

aww bless you sweet it lovely of you to think off me. luv gina xx

Julie said...

Thank you my lovely! Very much appreciated and would award it back to you if I could - can I?

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hi Laura, Congratulations on receiving your award and thank you so much for passing to me. This sure is a sweet one. Big Hugs, Nikki x

Bev said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me Laura, and congrats on receiving the award yourself x

Rach said...

thank you for thinking of me hun, when passing on your award, congratulations. hugs rachxx

Heather said...

Thanks honey, congrats on receiving it and sweet of you to pass it on to me.
hugs Heather xx