The challenge this week was to make a card using blue and brown colours. The image used is a sweet ebony by sugar nellie. I coloured my image using watercolour pencils. Papers are by papermania, the flowers are by prisma with brads, gems and buttons for centres. Sentiment I brought at Ally Pally last year for a mere 50p bargin !!!!!
Monday, 2 March 2009
Blue and Brown Colour Create Challenge
The challenge this week was to make a card using blue and brown colours. The image used is a sweet ebony by sugar nellie. I coloured my image using watercolour pencils. Papers are by papermania, the flowers are by prisma with brads, gems and buttons for centres. Sentiment I brought at Ally Pally last year for a mere 50p bargin !!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







7 comments:
Fab card Laura, I love that image and your sentiment is brilliant - what a bargain! xx
Gorgeous card Laura :o) I have this stamp & I must ink it up more often I think.
Hugs
Tracey
x
Super cute card Laura. Your colouring is superb and I adore that sentiment - what a bargain! Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx
lovely card Laura that image is so sweet. luv gina xx
Great card Laura. Love your layout, especially the way you have placed your flowers on a 'stem'. Super cute, gorgeously coloured image.
hugs Heather xx
Lovely card... great way of adding the flowers... HUGS...SK :)
Visit my blog, follow it and link me to yours for the chance to win a $50 RAK full of scrap goodies at the end of the month.
www.scraps4fun.com
Hello Laura, Thank you for entering my blog candy and good luck.
love
Zoe
xxxxx
Post a Comment