Friday, 27 March 2009

DewDrop Craftz Challenge Card
















This weeks challenge was layering I stamped my image 3 times and layered/decoupaged her. I really love this image and think these colours really suit her. The papers used are from a papermania stack. I matt and layed my image onto navy card stock then baby blue card stock and doodles a frame around the edge. Flowers used are prima with gems and buttons in the centres. The sentiment is computer generated.

7 comments:

Riet said...

wowwww Laura,what a beautiful card,l ove the stamp.
so beautiful colors.

hugs Riet.x

Lia said...

hi laura,
your card is beautiful again
hugs Lia

Adele said...

Oh Laura, this looks fabby! The layering works really well with this image. Thank you for joining in the DewDrop Challenge!

love Dingle.xx

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Lovely card, love the image. So sweet. Lainy x

gina g said...

This is gorgeous Laura love the image. luv gina xx

hope you are keeping well. xx

Sarah said...

Hi Laura
Thanks for joining in with the challenge. I just love the layering on your card, it works so well with the image. Great card!!
Sarah

kay said...

funky card,love it
kayx