Friday, 13 March 2009

First Anya Card















I just couldnt resist buying this stamp, as soon as I saw her I had to have her.
Stamp is by the greetings farm, brought at silly monkey crafts, she is such a lovely image to colour in. I added stickles to her wings but is hasnt choosen very well in the photo. The papers used are by K&Co. Swirl is made with a sizzix die and the flowers are prizma with tiny green heart buttons and gems in the centres.

5 comments:

Riet said...

wowww what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.

have a nice weekend.
hugs Riet.x

Tara said...

Ooooh i do love these images and you've picked some fab papers to work with too! Really pretty!! xx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Laura love these images great colours. luv gina xx

Heather said...

Beautiful, love Anya and your papers and flowers are superb.
hugs Heather xx

Lynda Nielsen said...

such an adorable card. I just love the Anya images. You've done a fabulous job with this.
Hugs
Lynda =)