Thank you so much Alex for kindly sending me some of these gorgeous Hanlar images (she knew I was dieing to get my filthy little mitts on some) I must say though it was really hard trying to choose which one to use first. I am actually really pleased with how this card looks. The image was a delight to colour in (I used watercolour pencils) the backing paper is by basic grey and the ribbon is recycled from some packaging.
Friday, 6 March 2009
My First Ever Hanglar Card
Thank you so much Alex for kindly sending me some of these gorgeous Hanlar images (she knew I was dieing to get my filthy little mitts on some) I must say though it was really hard trying to choose which one to use first. I am actually really pleased with how this card looks. The image was a delight to colour in (I used watercolour pencils) the backing paper is by basic grey and the ribbon is recycled from some packaging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







9 comments:
oh woww Laura,what a beautiful card,l love the image.
have a nice weekend.
hugs Riet.x
Gorgeous Laura, Love the colours and papers and you've coloured that image beautifully. I do wish they would sell HS image here - they're so fabulous.
Here's that link you asked for honey - Chris's Digi image dowload site
hugs Heather xx
FAb, my Cyber Sis!! Gorgeous colours. I think I may have had the same idea as you too! Downloaded the girlies from Christine Dark's site last night!!!!
love this one Laura fab colouring and papers. luv gina xx
Hope you have a fab weekend. xxx
Oh this is so cute, love that sweet image and pretty colours
hi Laura,
This card is such a fabulous card, I really love the stamp
hugs Lia
Fantastic card Laura - I love the way you've used this scrummy Hanglar image! xx
I love what you have doe with the image! Absolutely stunning!
Also, there is something on my blog for you :-)
Love,
Alex
Oh she sure is adorable Laura and love the pretty soft colours, Big Hugs, Nikki x
Post a Comment