Thursday, 5 March 2009

PBSC - something you can eat
















This weeks challange was something you can eat. I couldnt resist using my new stamp that I brought at the stitch and craft show last weekend, arnt these little penny back mice just so cute !!!! The papers I used are basic grey from the two scoop collection. Swirls are a sizzix die and i added gems to the ends of the swirls. i used my scolloped sissors to cut a matt about my image. The flowers are prisma with gems and gem brads in the centres and the big one i added a butterfly charm too.

2 comments:

Tara said...

This is soooooo pretty Laura, the papers look great and I'm loving your new image too! xx

Bev said...

So adorable - I think this is my favourite PB stamp. Your card is fabulous - love the beautiful papers and colours x