Tuesday, 17 March 2009

The Sugar Bowl Challenge
















The Challenge this week was mother day, you could either make a mothers day card or something a mother would like. I used one of the sweet ebony images that I water coloured in using pencils. The papers are basic grey, Flowers used are prizma ones with gems in the centres, the leaves were made using a leone punch (i love these). Lace Tara sent me a while back (Tara as you can see ive got a lot of use out of all those goodies you sent me xxx). I put my sentiment on the inside of my card for a change, the stamp used is by papermania, i think?

9 comments:

Mina said...

snap lol....I love your card you used beautiful colours and I love your colouring...gorgeous xxx

Anonymous said...

I love this card! The image and papers just scream "spring"!
~Lacey

Lia said...

hi Laura,
Your cards are all amazing, what a cute stamps from the magnolia spring kit.
Hugs Lia

Riet said...

wowww Laura,what a beautiful card,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

katy said...

Hi Laura, love the colours you've used and the image is lovely xx

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous!! Love the colors and all your beautiful details! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge :)Kathy

cats whiskers said...

Oh Wow this is a beautiful card dear what great colours and colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

Lilian said...

Lovely card and you've colored her beautifully! Love the flowers too. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Laura love it. luv gina xx