Thursday, 5 March 2009

Whiff of Joy - Lavender and Lace

















The challenge this week at Whiff of Joy is lavender and lace. I used one of my new stamps from the spring stamp set, she was so lovely to colour in. The papers I used are K&Co. the lace Tara sent me a while back. The butterflys are an impress die that I added a gem to the centre. Swirls I was give by a docraft member in a swap. The flowers are prisma. Although I am pleased with the image I am not happy with the overall look/finish of the card, dont think it is one of my best pieces.

11 comments:

Riet said...

wowww Laura,you made fabolous cards,l love them all.

hugs Riet.x

Lynda Nielsen said...

Fabulous - Very elegant card!
Hugs
Lynda =)

Sue said...

Beautiful card she looks lovely, luv the embelishments, sue.x

COCO said...

I absolutely LOVE this card!!
Hugs coco

Lia said...

Hi Laura,
I take a look on your blog and wow I must say all your cards are so beautiful and brilliant I love them.
I become a follower of your blog do you like it to become a follower of me
hugs Lia

Mina said...

gorgeous card Laura...love the lace and the image is perfect xx

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card!! Love all your details and that image is so cute!! I see alot of us used that one! (LOL) :)Kathy

Naoual said...

Beautiful card. Love those cute butterflies!

xx Naoual

Tara said...

Stunning card Laura, the colours are so pretty and that lace really looks fine! xx

gina g said...

lovely card Laura love the image. luv gina xx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, love the butterfly.