Friday, 19 June 2009

3 Challenges in 1 Card !!!!



Im quite impressed with myself I managed to combine 3 challenge into one card the challenges are:-

Roses on Paper - to use flowers on your card using the criteria for another blogs challenge (hope that makes sense).

Create and Colour - I choose to use the colours Strawberry (red), Kiwi (green) and Tangerine (orange). I also did the extra challenge option of adding fruit to my card using some strawberry stamped images.

and finally ...

Just Magnolia - The challenge was to make a summery card.

The papers I used on my card where sent to me from Tara, thanks again hun xxx The felt orange ribbon and gems are from my stash. The flowers were prima with a red brad for the centre which I added stickles too to make it sparkly and the swirls and corner die are by sizzix.

8 comments:

debbies said...

Great job on combining challenges!!!

Lia said...

hi Laura,
your card is fantastic I love the colors and the way you used the strawberries
hugs Lia

Jo Nevill said...

Wow, fantastic to combine 3 challenges all at once and you have ticked every box ! I love your card, it is so bright and colourful and I love the strawberries.

Thank you for joining us at Colour Create this week.

Jo x

Rosette said...

Isn't it fun to combine? I love doing that!! thanks for joining ROP challenge. Hope to see your lovely cards oftewn there, and your layout is fab!!

Hugs xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Laura,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Mina said...

wow well done you...such stunning colour and i love your Tilda colouring...thanks for joining in with the Colour create and Just Magnolia challenges xxx

Janiel/ janny said...

CUTE CUTE and CUTE!! I love those strawberries on the side..janny

Di said...

OOOhhh this is just lovely, i love the stamped strawberries and the papers are just lush. Thanks for joining C.C this week

Hugs Di xxxx