Tuesday, 9 June 2009

Colour Create Challenge



The challenge this week was every colour of the rainbow and the bonus was to make a scene with your background. I actually managed to colour each bit of my new miss anya with the rainbow colours.
Red - Sunglasses
Orange - Flip Flops
Yellow - Hair
Green - Top
Blue - Trim on Top
Indigo - Bow
Violet - Skirt
I made a sun in the background using buttons and ribbon and used some dew drops that Julie gave me to make some pebbles. The sentiment is from a hero art stamp set and i thought it went perfect with this card 'sending you sunshine and laughter'

3 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Laura,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Di said...

This is lovely and so simple i love these Anya images well done. Thanks for joining C.C. this week

DI xxx

Tara said...

Fantastic card Laura - you did so well to use all the colours and I love the scene you created too!
Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge ;o) xx