Friday, 12 June 2009

Rose's On Paper Challenge




I really enjoyed making this card, the challenge was to use the colours pink, yellow and green. I couldn't resist using this gorgeous new miss anya image, I paper pieced her clothes and added some cute little green heart buttons to her jacket. All the papers used where basic grey, two scoops (love these basic greys !!!!) The pink swirls I made using a sizzix die then I added stickles all around the edges and tiny green gems to the ends for a bit of added sparkle. All the flowers are by prima with gem brads and buttons added to the centres. The leafs are a leone punch. I am also putting this card forward to become a guest DT member for the new bells and whistles blog, fingers crossed I'd love to become a DT member for them.

8 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Oh sweetie this is just so precious love it all
Hugs Jacqui x

Lacey said...

Congratulations!!! You won my blog candy!!! Email me your address and I will get it out to you.
LaceySoLiving@bellsouth.net
~Lacey

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Laura,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Elaine said...

This is absolutely lovely!

katy said...

Oh i adore this, love paper piecing and the heart buttons are co cute ! Good luck with the DT call, it's a gorgeous card!

ps...the OA papers are yummy arnt they ? lol.

Have a good weekend, Katy x

ros said...

ur card is beautiful. i love the paper piecing and the buttons look so cute

Heather said...

This is so gorgeous Laura - I just love it and your paper piecing is fantastic. Gorgeous colours, papers and your embellies are scrumptious.
Forgive my absence - combination of computer problem, moving (am surrounded by packing cases) and then someone ran into the back of my car - I've been sort of a bit busy(lol).
hugs Heather xx

Tara said...

This is gorgeous Laura - so pretty!
Good luck with the DT call hunny, I really hope you make it ;o) xx