Tuesday, 22 September 2009

Christmas Cards





Here are some more Christmas Cards ive made, I actually made about 9 over the weekend and thought I would bore you with a couple at a time hahahahha You maybe thinking im obessessed with Christmas but it because I have a few craft fairs im doing this year (about 4 I think) and I dont want to leave all the christmas card making till last minute, as I also have loads of other stuff to make too bags, jewellery and little bits and bobs. I have my first craft stall this friday its at a coffe morning event for Macmillan Cancer. Wish my luck and lots of sales.

9 comments:

gina g said...

Gorgeous cards Laura and good luck for friday hun, why would we be bored with your cards anyway?. luv gina xx

Tara said...

These are gorgeous Laura and it's nice that you've gone for two different types of cards colourwise. I love all the snowflake embellies too!
Hope Friday goes really well and you raise lots of cash for a brilliant cause!!
Hugs Tara xx

Mina said...

two fabulous Chrstmas cards Laura...good luck for Friday
Mina xxx

Jodi said...

What gorgeous cards you have made!! I love the layouts you used and the colors too!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Unknown said...

brilliant cards, well done, i have only done 4 xmas ones so far must get a wiggle on xx

Jodi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thekathrynwheel said...

Thanks for visitng my blog. I think it's only fair that you show us your crafting space too heheheh :-)

Heather said...

Good luck for Friday sweetie - I'm sure you'll do well. Gorgeous card and fabulous snowflakes. Think we're all becoming concious of the fact Christmas is loomin - still a little while before I start panicking lol.
hugs Heather xx

Lyn said...

now your room looks postively immaculate compared to mine !!! Fab cards too and good luck on Friday :)
Lyn