How excited am I !!!!! Georgia has picked me to be one of the new Design Team Members for the Crafty Calander Challenge, to say I'm happy would be an understatement. I have never been a DT member before and I am so happy that she has asked me to become part of the team :) There is a link on my sidebar to the Crafty Calander Challenge blog, it will be a monthly challenge which will be set on the first friday of each month. The first challenge will be posted on the 2nd October so make sure to pop over and check it out xxx
On another note here are a couple of Christmas cards I made last week but didnt get a chance to up load.




a







11 comments:
Huge congrats to you Laura, I'm really chuffed that you're part of the team! Georgia made all the decisions by herself because it's very much her baby and I think she made some great choices ;o)
Love your Christmas cards hun, you really are so organised!!
Hugs Tara xx
Hi teamie! Those are lovely cards! Ruth x
Hi Laura Congrats on your DT place hun, and the cards are gorgeous as always. luv gina xx
Fab cards angel, fantastic colours and papers. Beautifully coloured images and great details.
Congrats - I'm so glad Georgia chose you - really happy for you. Look forward to the first challenge.
Did mean to Email you, couldn't find your number. Paige who lost her arm in a accident, is nothing to do with me - what you read was a quote from one of her neighbours. Put your specs on luv!! (giggle, giggle).
hugs Heather xx
Me again - I'd put your name down again anyway as I know you follow me. You've put your specs on now have you and read it properly (tee-hee).
Better cross you off my spare list or you'll be getting three goes.
hugs Heather xx
wwwhhhhhoooohhhhhhoooo congratulations Laura so chuffed for you and really well deserved too...love these gorgeous Chrissy cards, so bright and cheerful
Mina xxx
Great cards! Love your blog and looking forward to working alongside you. Caroline x
Hi Laura,
It's no problem, it'll be so lovely having you on the design team! I absolutely love your cards and your colouring is fabulous! :)
Love, Georgia xx
congrats on your dt news Laura,, wonderful.
your christmas cards are fabulous. hugs rachxx
Woooohoooo congratulations Laura ! Well desrved :)
Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, of course I'll swap with you :) think I still have your addy so will pop it in the post asap, hugs Katy x
Oooooooooo yes hand drawn would be fab ! whatever you fancy.... Thanks hun x
Post a Comment