Wednesday, 23 September 2009

Kate this is for you !!!!! ekkk


I am so ashamed to admit this is my craft room or as the hubby likes to call it my crafting carnage !!!! Believe it or not I had a quick little tidy before this picture HAHAHAHA what a slob !!!! it used to be tidy once a upon a time ... the thing is im a complete clean freak with the rest of my house hehehehe i took some close up of the state of my room and it looked terrible so theres no way im putting those on here too ...hmmm think ill go and give it a little tidy now !!!!

Pop over to 'the art of moodling' where Sarah is daring people to show there messy craft rooms http://sarahanderson1.blogspot.com/

anyway on to crafty things !!!! heres some more christmas cards ...


11 comments:

thekathrynwheel said...

Hee hee hee hee you cheated and tidied it up first! It looks great! It looks like a lived in, busy craft space. Brave of you to share :-) You too could be in the running for 'Where women Create' Ha ha! Make sure you let Sarah on The Art of Moodling blog know that you have joined in the cringe-making fun of sharing your craft mess! Kate

thekathrynwheel said...

Ah, I clicked on the picture to enlarge it a bit and now I see all sorts! And it does look very messy indeed, in the nicest possible way :-) I am suspicious of tidy crafters hee hee. Ah, I see the glossy mags on the floor. These would be great for journaling. Just dive in and have a go. You are a very talented cardmaker, so why not journal? Byee

Heather said...

Laura honey - at least you can see some work surface, you can't even see any surface on my table, wouldn't mind but I've only made one card!!!
Love your cards they are gorgeous, fabulous images and papers and I love your snow flakes and embellies.
hugs Heather xx

cats whiskers said...

Wow dear 3 little stunners here love how you use colour
Hugs Jacqui x

Sarah Anderson said...

You brave, brave girl :) Thanks so much for sharing with us. Stunning cards come out of your craftroom so why should you feel embarrassed about your workspace. Hopefully more people'll join in and we'll realise we all work in the same creative space.
Thanks again for playing

Georgia said...

Wow Laura, these are gorgeous! I love the images you've used and the colour combos look fab! :)
Love, Georgia xx
P.S. You should see the state of my bedroom floor when I've made a card! It's absolutely covered in little bits and paper scraps! I love it when it's all tidy though, lol! :)

gina g said...

Hi Laura Great card's hun i really must get my finger out and get some done lol, you should see my craftroom sometimes it looks like a bombs hit it lol. luv gina xx

NEEDLEWINGS said...

cool cards! I must say that your place is so tidy! You have no idea what a mess is until you have seen mine. lol

Jodi said...

My apologies in not getting to answer your question... The Halloween paper I used is from Stampin' Up and it is new. I don't know the name of it.
This is what my craft room can look like at times.. lol
Hugs
Jodi =)

Stephanie said...

Your craft room looks wonderful to me - at least it shows you use it often!
Lovely cards too hun
Hugs, Steph xxx

Julie said...

Loving your craft room, Laura. How brave are you - my desk has make up all over it from this morning!!! Fabulous Crimbo cards too - you've been a real busy bee!!